Facts for your information:
- The woodland walk tree banks were planted over 30yrs with no pruning or other maintenance ’til 2015.
- Expert advice taken that, due to close density of planting, urgency to fell trees to open canopy for survival of the woodland.
- New planting giving greater sustainability for variety of trees/shrubs/plants/bulbs for now and the future.
- Once current planting completed, full maintenance schedule undertaken at least annually.
- Proceed to place recent bird boxes donated to the Parish Council.
- Continue valuable collaboration with our village primary school.
- By its very nature – always “a work in progress” for future tree felling and planting.