- February 10, 2020
- St Francis Church, Fox Lane
Dear Member of the Public
You are invited to attend the Meeting of Thorpe Willoughby Parish Council, to be held on Monday, 10 February 2020 at 7.00pm in St Francis Church, Fox Lane, Thorpe Willoughby, Selby.
19/138 To receive apologies for absence and any declarations of interest
19/139 Public Session
19/140 To confirm the minutes of Part I of the Parish Council Meeting held on 13 January 2020 as a true and correct record, and to be signed by the Chairman.
19/141 To confirm the minutes of Part II of the Parish Council Meeting held on 13 January 2020 as a true and correct record, and to be signed by the Chairman.
19/142 To receive items for discussion and decide further action where necessary:
- 142.1 To discuss options and a quotation from Blachere to extend the Xmas Illuminations for 2020 and decide what changes are needed to improve the previous year’s (which new lights to use and where to locate them), and decide any further action.
- 142.2 To discuss a possible new Parish Council Policy Document(s), amend a few others, and decide any further action.
- 142.3 To discuss the purchase of woodland trees, and decide any further action.
- 142.4 To discuss and decide if to accept a quotation received for the treatment of moles on the village green, and decide any further action.
19/143 To Receive Items for Information:
- 143.1 To receive update information on locating 2 VAS machines at 5 locations in the village, and decide any further action.
- 143.2 To receive and to consider the findings of the CIL/S106 Review Group meeting held on Thursday 23rd January 2020, to discuss and decide if to approve a quotation for improvements to the Linden Way Play Area/POS (subject to approval from SDC for external funding), and decide any further action.
- 143.3 To receive and to consider any findings/recommendations of the TW News Review Group, to receive update information from the Clerk on outstanding payments for TW News adverts, and decide any further action.
- 143.4 To receive update information on planting works on the village green, any news from a county councillor on possible highway improvement works to the footpath adjacent to Leeds Road near the village green, and decide any further action.
- 143.5 To receive update information on the cost of planting an oak tree on land at Linden Way Play P.O.S. Area and information from SDC as to its status, and decide any further action.
- 143.6 To receive update information on CCTV equipment and to decide how to secure the equipment in the village hall, and decide any further action.
- 144.1 To receive updates on any existing planning applications/information: NONE
144.2 To consider and decide if comments are required for the following new planning application(s) received and any that appear after the agenda is distributed: 144.2.1 2019/1192/COU Retrospective change of use of land for storage of stock in connection with caravan park business at 10 Rowan Close, Thorpe Willoughby.
19/145 Financial Matters
- 145.1 To approve a list of payments made or to be made.
- 145.2 To receive an account status.
19/146 To consider the following new correspondence received since the last meeting, and decide action where necessary
19/147 To receive representative reports
19/148 To receive the Clerk’s report
19/149 To receive agenda items for next meeting
19/150 To receive any further comments from the public
19/151 To confirm the date of the next meeting as MONDAY 9 MARCH 2020
19/152 Close of the meeting